Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Dumb thing for the decade.

Well, I have just realized I have made a really STUPID mistake.

Well not just, but in 2008.

Back then as I was rushing to complete a book, I asked a few people for permission to use material in a book. I sent an email to “h@ckers.org” and rsnake for XSS stuff I used. I have just had it pointed out to me that Robert Auger, and not Robert Hansen is the author of the XSS FAQ. I should have know this and more I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED!

I asked Robert to use material from his XSS page but I did not ask both Robert’s and screwed up mixing the two people. I have to apologize to both Roberts for this.

For this I ask forgiveness and offer a sincere apology.

It just goes to show that even education does not stop stupidity. This is a true case of stupidity on my part and I am humbled by it.

I do hope that people understand that this was not intentional and I do make stupid mistakes.

2 comments:

DXinfo said...

Haste makes waste

Dr Craig S Wright GSE said...

Yes, that it does do.