Saturday, 13 August 2011

A Thank you


Hello,
First, I have to thank some of the people for the comments I have received in the last week. I am happy to have inspired some of you. I will continue to post and build a free repository of security solutions and knowledge.

I hope we can all inspire one another to create working solutions and stop the problems we all face.

My Blog (and in time) some of the other things I am doing will be monetarised. Now, for where the money goes. By clicking and purchasing on the site, you help Burnside and Hackers for Charity. All monies earned are going to be split 50/50 between these two charities.

Regards,
Dr. Craig Wright GSE GSM LLM
Director,  Australia – Asia Pacific
GICSR | Global  Institute for Cyber Security + Research
Exploration Park, Kennedy Space Center
100 Spaceport Way, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

No comments: