Last year I had SEC 709 on my course list and signed up for this in Las Vegas following my GSE exam. The name of this course is:
As the page states, this is a must do course for any of the following categories of security professionals:
- Incident handlers looking to take the next step in understanding exploitation in its most technical form
- Network and system security professionals looking to understand the methods used to write exploit code and discover vulnerabilities
- Programmers and code review engineers looking to understand the threat of exploitation and how to write Proof of Concept (POC) code to demonstrate exploitation techniques
- Certification-holders looking to improve and put their practical knowledge to the test
- Anyone looking to build credibility and take a technical course on advanced hacking techniques
My only disappointment is that the course has grown and developed with a mass of new material since Las Vegas last year and that I missed out on all that is now being offered in addition to what I completed..