Sunday, 9 March 2008

Sunday and something is a little fowl...

Boo Hiss I know the pun is bad. These are a few of my chickens. And here is one of my giant mutant carrots. Ignore me. I am the dopy looking guy in the photo holding th carrot.This weekend has become a write-off. I lost a few hours of time I do not have due to a flat tyre. This should not be an issue - barring the fact I had no tools in the car. I should have tools in the car - hence why I was also a little "pissed" today. A couple weeks ago I had the tyres replaced on the car. I did not think to check that they would not take my tools from under the spare...

Well live and learn. You would think that stealing a few second hand tools would be beyond people, but I guess not. Well I am home. Thanks to "Tyre Weld" (TM). I keep a couple cans of this in the car at all times. This at least had me make a servo where I was able to have a loan of a few tools and change the tyre.

New tyre needed after setting a record 2 weeks tyre life. I did this as I could not change it and had to drive with a semi-flat tyre and now the side wall is damaged.

1 comment:

Craig S Wright said...

So much for this being a week for "resolution". Not off to a good start.