Saturday, 15 March 2008

Frugality: Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing

Frugality: Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing.

Off overseas and I have to be Frugal. The wife will make up for this in the shops. I do not expect to go well in this target either.

As for last week:

"Resolution: Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve."

I completed the SANS courseware reading and the book chapters (though one of them was 80 pages). I am up with the writing tasks for my own book.

I am behind with the prac exams. I achieved about 50% on this one.

I racked up 37 breaches of things I set myself.

I had a resolution to start writing last saturday by 10am. I started at 12.30pm. The joint resolution was over 6 hours writing and a completed chapter. Two completed chapters by Sunday Night. I made this with less sleep than I planned and missed the sleep resolution of 6 hours min.

I resolved to drink less coffee. At 6 cups per day average - a big failed here. (Though better then the 15 I used to do). I resolved less calories. I had a few breaches but was ok as I also made the Gym each day as planned.

No comments: