E-Discovery, Digital Forensics and how it is changing Litigation in the OnLine world
Watch this space for further details. I am offering a free breakfast session (including breakfast and networking) in Feb 2008 to launch the first of many monthly information and update sessions. Dates and booking instructions will follow soon.
Other planned sessions include:
- IT Governance, What you need to know but your IT department is too afraid to tell you (March)
- Document handling – from law to practice in IT. What you need to know (April)
- PCI-DSS and it’s impact on IT (May)
- Digital Forensics and Incident handling, what you need to know (June).
- The Latest developments in Attack Technologies (What the Hackers don’t want you to know)