Saturday, 26 January 2008

My other hobby

For details on the other things I do in my spare time, see my wife's blog:
http://lynn-downunder.blogspot.com/

On the weekends at the farm I have to check the property for things that may have gone wrong. Fencing breaks, cows get stuck in areas they are not meant to be and many other things can occur. I take the camera with me when I want about checking things. So this is a joint exercise in work and enjoyment.
The previous image is the farm looking over our hills. With a little over 520 acres all up, there is always plenty to do (and it beats TV). Not only does this keep me busy (as if I am not already), but it means I am not just let hanging about...
On a separate note, I had a guest editorial published in SANS Newsbytes this week. In particular, my POST is linked here directly as well.


As you can see, the local wildlife are jumping for joy.

No comments: