Sunday, 10 May 2015
THE DEMORGAN LTD GROUP OF COMPANIES TO RECEIVE UP TO $54 MILLION FROM AUSINDUSTRY R&D TAX REBATE SCHEME
Posted by Craig Wright at Sunday, May 10, 2015
Sunday, 26 April 2015
Posted by Craig Wright at Sunday, April 26, 2015
Monday, 24 November 2014
I am interested in talking with people in the community concerning Super Computer security. In particular, forensics and incident handling.
I run the organisations that manage two existing Top 500 (Top500.org) systems.
Nothing that exists really cuts it right now. Memory forensics... When Terra-bytes are involved forget it. Disk, try finding something that can handle Hundreds of PetaBytes.
This is a call for interested people in the community.
I would like to hear from suitably qualified people. One thing I have learned in my time is it is not if but when. Right now, there is no preparation as there is nothing that really scales.
If you would like to have access to a Rocks Cluster Super Computer. If you would like to create something new in CUDA and Xeon Phi architectures, then please do get in touch.
We will be awarding a number of proposals for time on our systems for people to test their hypothesis.
Posted by Craig Wright at Monday, November 24, 2014
Friday, 31 October 2014
It has been a while and I will vanish from this blog again once I start on the work one.
Busy is an understatement right now. But we do have systems up and running. I have completed the process of moving the old cluster to the new one.
Posted by Craig Wright at Friday, October 31, 2014
Sunday, 15 September 2013
- Fifteen years of planning;
- Four years of development;
- Ten companies in a consolidated group;
- A five year, $x million development budget.
In the next nine months, secrets will start to come out.
Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- To make the world wiser and better...
- To inspire enduring optimism and trust...
- To create value and make a difference.
To do this we will be hiring the best we can find:
- First here in Australia;
- Next in Singapore;
- Next in The USA and UK;
- And then everywhere else. Wherever we can find the best people.
We are creating 100’s of jobs now and in the not so distant future, who knows?
A few corporate policies…
The following are a few official corporate polices within Hotwire PE:
- All user computers owned by the company are replaced within the second tax year and donated to a suitable charity that can use these systems for educational purposes.
- No paper-based document is to be used or stored for more than three (3) months. Any documents are to be scanned electronically and stored online.
Posted by Craig Wright at Sunday, September 15, 2013